Monday, December 13, 2004

A cold ... and a party

Well, two days after our holiday party and my dang cold has gotten worse. I had to call in sick Thursday cuz of a cold. I started feeling a lot better Thursday night. By Saturday for the party I was almost back to normal, just a little snotty. Well, today I wake up and I am coughing and barely have a voice. Good thing I am off today and tomorrow (and was yesterday, too).
Anyway, our holiday party was a hit. We had a lot of people show up. It lasted until 3 a.m. I made some chocolate-covered peanut butter balls and everyone loved them. They are low fat. LOL! Good food and great company. That is how a party should be.
....
I am part of this tutoring program with The Republic. We help the kids get on track with reading. Well, Mondays is my day ... but when I woke up today I knew I couldn't go in. That kinda sucks. I even have a small present for the teacher and a great book for the kids. So I will have to drop it off later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home