Thursday, December 02, 2004

Waitin' for the lottery in pain ...

As I sit at work waiting for the Lottery on Channel 12 to be drawn I decided to write a little note. As one of my duties tonight I have to plug in the lottery numbers that we publish on B2.
(STEF: Dan Kincaid and his wife were mugged. It is funny that I note this to you since so far I have only given you the blog link and of course Curt. But I am planning on letting family and other friends in on my blogging talents very soon.)
So today I tried out my new exercise game for Xbox. It is called Yourself!Fitness. And it totally rocks! Maya, the personal trainer, comes up with a workout that caters to your needs. I am in pain--but I know that is a good thing. Yesterday I did a short yoga workout with Maya. My only complaint was that I don't know all the poses so it was a little fast for me. But the regular workout was easy to follow. This exercise program is interactive. You can tell her too hard or too easy. And it keeps track of your progress. I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home