Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tornado Warning!

So we had a tornado warning in the Valley today. There were sightings of a funnel cloud that brought lots of rain and hail--but that is about it. The "tornado" never touched the ground--which was just fine with me since I don't do natural disasters.
Right before the lovely tornado warning all the computers went haywire at work. The lights went out and the air went off. We were probably out of commission for about an hour. So we just watched the "tornado" on TV. We have recovered nicely and will make deadline today. Also helps that we were given an extra 10 minutes for the Orange Bowl.
Started working out again today after a (gulp!) 4-week hiatus. I had a cold, and then Christmas happened, blah, blah, blah. I know. Me working out is NOT a New Year's resolution. Cuz those things don't work. I am just starting up again and will be losing weight before I know it. :) But this is my little plug for Yourself!Fitness again! It is an awesome workout. Even if you don't have an Xbox you should seriously look into getting one. An Xbox is about 200 bucks and the Yourself!Fitness is 35 bucks. A great workout for 235 bucks. It is totally worth it. Read about all the advantages of this great workout with the link above. You can go on amazon.com and read reviews, too.


2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

My significant other has been harping about getting an Xbox forever... maybe this will help me be persuaded ;)

and....tornado?! wow!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

tornado? no ... funnel cloud? yes.

but people down here freak out about every clump of clouds that appears on the horizon.

candy asses

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home