Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Long time no blog ...

Sorry that I haven't blogged in forever. Not sure how many blogging fans I have out there. Anyway, as I am sure most of you know Curt got a job in San Francisco. So we are moving. I am gonna be a housewife. :) Well, that won't last long. First of all, it would drive me nuts and second of all, we can't afford it. This gives me a chance to try something new. I would really like to work with children. But I would work at Michaels, a scrapbook store, a bookstore or a few other places.
Curt will be working for the company that publishes Mac World and PC World.
I also have finally put my birthday photos online. I will send a link for that very soon.
Tomorrow someone from Wheaton World Wide Moving is coming over to give us an estimate on moving to San Fran. The house is a mess. Oh well.
I need to go eat my lunch now. Will write more soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Congrats, Ann! Curt's job sounds great, and I'm sure you'll have an interesting stint as Housewife. :-D

Can't wait to see birthday pics!

Good luck with moving...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home