Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Eatin' chips ...

I am sitting here at work eating a bag of 75 cent chips watching Law and Order: SVU. And I am waiting for the papers. I have pretty much tossed out the whole trying to be healthy and exercise thing till after the move. There are just too many other things to worry about at the moment.
We had Wheaton come over today to give us an estimate. It was a little high. I have heard very good things about Wheaton. The woman who gave the estimate was really nice and honest. I liked that. Customer service is very important to Wheaton. But I am working on getting estimates from some other companies.
Curt and I have been house hunting online. We have found some positive possibilities. We found one today that is so great. We are keeping our fingers crossed on that one.
I am slowly looking for work. There are a lot of contract and/or part-time jobs out there. I have applied for a few of them. I could work from home and more or less at my pace. That would be cool. Then I could also focus on doing something with children.
Curt and I are heading to Tucson this weekend. Saturday we will be attending a UA basketball game against Stanford. Then Sunday my mom is hosting a family brunch in mine and Curt's honor. This is a way for us to see the family before we leave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Enjoy the game. I can't wait to see you two!

~Alex

Friday, February 04, 2005 1:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home