Monday, January 03, 2005

It's rainy out

We had some good rain last week. And it is back today. So instead of being productive I am being lazy and lying around the house until I have to go to work. Oh, and I am eating some yummy soup.
Curt and I chatted with our nephew James yesterday. He turned 5 on Jan. 1. He was a "millenium" baby--well, the fake millenium, the one everyone celebrated. The real millenium was in 2001. But anyway ... James was the first baby born in his county. And he was about 3 weeks early. Well, chatting with him was a blast. He just chatted away. Usually he doesn't like to talk on the phone much. His favorite present was a wallet--which Curt and I gave him. There was 5 bucks in the wallet and he told Uncle Curt that he was gonna buy toys with it. HA! He doesn't know the value of 5 bucks. :) He told me all the stuff he got for Christmas and his birthday. At one point I told him I would let him get back to doing what he was doing. He said, I wasn't doing anything.
Well, back to being lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home