Monday, September 05, 2011

Fake shots and long weekend

For my readers who aren't on Facebook, here is a pic of Joey getting his fake shot. It got a lot of "likes" and comments on Facebook. It still cracks me up when I look at it.
Joey is still getting his fake shot every evening. And Curt is the one who seems to enjoy giving it.
Joey and I will visit Dr. Miller at the end of this month to see how Joey's sugar is doing and his kidney function as well.
********
We had a good weekend. All weekends should be 3-day weekends!
We had a loungy weekend. We had dinner last night with our new upstairs neighbors. They made dinner and invited us up. It was fun and delicious. I think we have made new friends.
Today after my yoga class Curt and I walked to brunch. On the way there I decided to call my mom's house because I knew the family would be over and I could talk to my grandma. (If you call her house she never answers the phone--so why bother calling, right?) I talked to my mom, grandma, one aunt, one uncle and two cousins!
I am excited to go home in a couple of weeks to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday (my dad's dad) and see lots of family.
OK, it is a little after 9 and time for bed.