Monday, September 05, 2011

Fake shots and long weekend

For my readers who aren't on Facebook, here is a pic of Joey getting his fake shot. It got a lot of "likes" and comments on Facebook. It still cracks me up when I look at it.
Joey is still getting his fake shot every evening. And Curt is the one who seems to enjoy giving it.
Joey and I will visit Dr. Miller at the end of this month to see how Joey's sugar is doing and his kidney function as well.
********
We had a good weekend. All weekends should be 3-day weekends!
We had a loungy weekend. We had dinner last night with our new upstairs neighbors. They made dinner and invited us up. It was fun and delicious. I think we have made new friends.
Today after my yoga class Curt and I walked to brunch. On the way there I decided to call my mom's house because I knew the family would be over and I could talk to my grandma. (If you call her house she never answers the phone--so why bother calling, right?) I talked to my mom, grandma, one aunt, one uncle and two cousins!
I am excited to go home in a couple of weeks to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday (my dad's dad) and see lots of family.
OK, it is a little after 9 and time for bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pic of Joey! We all enjoyed chatting with you too!
Hugs -M

Friday, September 09, 2011 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Enthusiasm Quotes said...

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Raya Resmana said...

very interesting information, I really like it because it can add insight for me more broadly, thank you very much for this extraordinary information
Wajib Tahu ! Inilah 8 Gejala Premenopause Yang Harus Diketahui Setiap Wanita Dewasa, Cara Menghilangkan Kulit Kepala Kering, Gatal Dan Berkerak Seperti Ketombe

Friday, June 08, 2018 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home