Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My new purse to celebrate 5 years


Wow, three posts in ONE WEEK! Woot-woot!
October of 2010 my 5-year full-time anniversary occurred with my company.
Earlier this year Onyx came up with 5-, 10- and 15-year rewards.
I contemplated over what gift I wanted. I finally decided on a purse. I don't really care about brand-name purses. If I like the purse I like it whether it comes from Target, H&M or somewhere fancy.
There were two purses to pick from in the many gifts I had to choose from. I also contemplated a watch and a couple of other items.
I also received a plague, which you see pictured above. I just got my purse yesterday. I hemmed and hawwed over what to get and I finally decided on my purse. I think it was a good choice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations Annie! I can't believe that you have been working there for 5 years! Very nice purse. Hugs -Mama

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Enthusiasm Quotes said...

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home