Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My new purse to celebrate 5 years


Wow, three posts in ONE WEEK! Woot-woot!
October of 2010 my 5-year full-time anniversary occurred with my company.
Earlier this year Onyx came up with 5-, 10- and 15-year rewards.
I contemplated over what gift I wanted. I finally decided on a purse. I don't really care about brand-name purses. If I like the purse I like it whether it comes from Target, H&M or somewhere fancy.
There were two purses to pick from in the many gifts I had to choose from. I also contemplated a watch and a couple of other items.
I also received a plague, which you see pictured above. I just got my purse yesterday. I hemmed and hawwed over what to get and I finally decided on my purse. I think it was a good choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations Annie! I can't believe that you have been working there for 5 years! Very nice purse. Hugs -Mama

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home