Sunday, August 07, 2011

Girls' weekend

Curt recently told me that he may remove me from his bookmarks, you know, since I haven't updated in weeks and hardly update.
Sorry 'bout that. I can't imagine that will change anytime soon. My time is limited with my long commute these days. And seriously, there seems to be nothing that exciting going on lately.
And I am about to sign up for a course. So the little bit of time I have will go toward that for the next couple of months.
Curt went up to Tahoe this weekend with some guy friends.
So I had the whole weekend to myself!
Friday I worked from home (as I usually do on Fridays). During the day I took a yoga class. Then for dinner I met my friend Monica at Enoteca Molinari, a new tiny restaurant, which recently opened in the hood. Everything we had was amazing. We both had wine, we shared a Gorgonzola and onion crostini, shared a tomato and mozzarella salad, each had a pasta dish (Monica had pesto pasta and I had carbonara) and, of course, dessert, which was delicious as well. I couldn't believe how good all the food was. The flavors were just popping. Wow.
Saturday morning I went to two yoga classes at the yoga studio. I had a hair appointment in the afternoon for a trim. I ended up getting 5 inches trimmed and I still have a lot of hair. After that I did a little shopping in the hood with some gift certificates I hadn't used yet.
Then I came home for some wine, chick flick watching and take out Pad Thai.
This morning I just lounged around. I tried a different yoga class today. I normally take a 10:45 Vinyasa Flow class. But today I tried an Ashtanga class at 12:30. In a little bit I am heading to the 6 p.m. Restorative class. I am so looking forward to it.
The picture above is the salad Monica and I shared on Friday night. Wow, it was so amazing. The photo to the right is a sampling of my Girl Night In.
OK, it's almost time for me to leave for my Restorative class. Have a good night and week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home