Thursday, July 07, 2011

AWWWWW. SO CUTE!


I know I never really post here these days. But this little guy should make up for it. (Posted on Mlkshk and Cute Overload.)
Oh My Gosh! It that not the cutest thing EVER?
You can find him or her here or here.

Last weekend was fairly relaxing. I feel I need those more and more. Like I don't want to plan anything and I just want to veg.
And who doesn't love a 3-day weekend?
Our friends Monica and Malcolm recently got engaged. So Monica's parents hosted an engagement party on Monday. And they hosted a taco bar. Man, the tacos were so freakin good! I had way too many. But it was so worth it.
Nothing too exciting has happened this week. Get up at 5 a.m., go to work, get some exercise in during the day, come home, have dinner and get ready for the next day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that little pig! Jackie bought herself a puppy.He is a little pug! He is sooo ugly that he is so cute! Enjoy your relaxing.
Hugs -M

Sunday, July 10, 2011 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home