Sunday, June 12, 2011

In Barcelona

Our wifi Internet service in our apartment is sketchy. Some web sites work just fine. Others not so much.
I seem to be having issues with my e-mail and Facebook. Great!
I tried to blog last night from my phone and no go.
Our travel went well. We got to our apartment in Barceloneta at about 4 or so. The streets are small and the buildings are close. There are bars all over.
When we first got here we walked around a bit, hit three different places for drinks and tapas. Then we came back to the apartment and got ready. Then off to dinner with Mark and Rosie. They are our British friends who live in London and are joining us for a few days.
We didn't go to bed until about 11. And I have to say for the first time on my first night in Europe I slept pretty well. Usually I go to bed just fine about 10 and am wide awake for hours at 2. I only woke up a few times during the night and went to back to bed right away.
I am trying to post pics of the paella we had last night and the delicious sangria I drank. But I am also having issues with that. So frustrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home