Sunday, March 06, 2011

Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow?

Today after my yoga class, Curt and I headed to Palo Alto. Home of Stanford, Facebook and much more.
Curt had ordered some pants from Patagonia, but they arrived in the wrong size. He exchanged his pants for new ones. I also found some swim shorts--you know, you can wear them over your suit and in the water.
After Patagonia we hit Miyake for lunch. It is a well-known sushi place in Palo Alto. We had a really yummy and inexpensive lunch. But the best part was that I got carded for my beer.

This weekend was rather unproductive--unless you count watching some of Season 2 of Nurse Jackie and viewing of Inception. I am not sure if Inception was brilliant, really just trying to F with our minds or no good at all.
I did get a few things done: paid ONE bill; went through a week's worth pile of mail; Joey got a nail trim; and I took a pair of boots to the shoe repair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had a fun time in Palo Alto. But I agree with you about the best part.... getting carded! Thanks for the darling pic of Clive!!! HUgs -M

Sunday, March 06, 2011 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home