Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A weekend experiment

This past weekend (which wasn't too exciting of a weekend--need a break from the exciting ones) we were careful with how we spent our money.
I went to the grocery on Saturday and Curt hit the liquor store for beer. But other than that no visits to McNally's, no eating out once or twice or three times over the weekend.
I was busy enough around the house to not notice so much.
And instead of paying someone else, I gave myself my own pedicure. Of course, not as fun as someone else doing it. But much cheaper.
I don't want to be doing this experiment all the time. But sometimes it is a good thing.
We are fairly comfortable--but not rich.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's def a good thing. we are doing the same.

alicia

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home