Sunday, March 13, 2011

Feeling spicy!


On Saturday Curt and I had lunch with Monica and Malcolm at Homeroom, the mac & cheese place. I had Spicy Mac and it was so good! We shared a pitcher of beer. And for dessert I had a bloat= beer float. It was different and kinda yummy.
After lunch I had a few errands to run. After that I met Curt at McNally's to watch the second half of the UA game. Man, what a game! Bummer that my Cats lost.
We came home and watched The Hangover ... in preparation for our trip to Vegas next weekend!

We sprang forward today. Normally I hate the time change. I usually feel off and so tired the whole day. So far I feel OK today. I think going to yoga helped. It is 930 and I am starting to feel tired, which is good because I need to go to bed soon. Normally I would make it a point to go to spin tomorrow. But I can't tomorrow.
I should announce to my family that Arizona is now in the same time zone as me again. Just in case they weren't sure. (Arizona doesn't spring forward or fall back.)

Don't forget to keep up with Go Fit Girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home