Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rain, rain go away ...

So we Sprang Forward on Sunday and I have seen absolutely no benefits to this.
What I have seen is that I can hardly get up when my alarm goes off, it is dark in the morning and since we have had tons of rain there is no later and lighter evenings. We got ripped off.

Joey better realize what a great mama he has. I had to stop at Petco tonight to get him a few things. It was pouring rain and I got dumped on. Normally I would have skipped the trip. But we are going out of town Thursday night and I didn't want to leave tomorrow night as my last resort just in case something came up and I couldn't make.

Speaking of Joey ... he updates his blog very regularly. Check it out.
And don't forget to check out Go Fit Girl!, which is also updated regularly these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey is a very lucky cat! Joey will
appreciate his supplies while his Mama is in Las Vegas! Have a great time on your vacation. Give lots of hugs to the birthday boy! -M

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home