Friday, May 28, 2010

Apparently I am a jerk ...

I ran a couple of errands on my lunch break today. First I went to CVS. Picked a few things up. There were two sets of lines and, of course, I always get in the slow line.
After that I walked over to the bank to get some cash out of the ATM. At this particular BofA there are three ATMs. There is one kinda on it's own and then two right next to each other. I was in the mind set of two lines. I thought one line was for the two and the other line was for the one. I was in the single line. There was one guy in front of me. As soon as he was done I walked up to the machine and started punching keys and buttons. Soon after that I heard one of the people in the "other" line make a snarky comment to the effect, She didn't hesitate. Then it occurred to me that I took cuts in front of two people. Woops. I felt like an idiot. So I just pretended like I didn't know. But if the two people I cut in front of happen to read my blog ... I am sorry I took cuts in front of you at the BofA ATM line on San Pablo around noon today.
Once I got back to my car I was driving around the parking lot. A car started to pull out and I didn't have time to stop. I honked. The kept going and I just kept honking. Oh geez!
Today when I got home from work there was a jerk parked into part of our driveway. (This is starting to happen too often.) There was enough space on the other side that I could maneuver around and kinda drive up over the curb.
Soon after I got home Curt and I headed to McNally's. I saw that there were actually people in the car. I think if I would have known that I might have laid it on the horn. I gotta keep on my roll, ya know.
There was someone blocking our driveway a few months ago when I came home from work/gym. I went online and found a number to call. Soon after that an Oakland cop showed up. We had the option to ticket or tow. We went with the ticket and we would tow if the car was still there the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home