Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy weekend

Friday night I ended my workweek with an evening yoga class. After that came home to meet Curt, Monica and Malcolm for dinner in our neighborhood. After dinner we headed back to our place to watch some Olympics and drink some wine.
Saturday morning I did my usual two hours at the gym. Did a little house cleaning. Used my "new" Oreck vacuum cleaner. That thing is awesome. It cleans so much better than my Dirt Devil. It is much lighter and the handle is longer. With the DD my back would start to ache soon after I started vacuuming. Saturday I did other domestic things around the house. Then eventually a well-deserved nap. Saturday night was full of Olympics watching, lounging and easy dinner.
This morning I hit the grocery. Did some cooking this morning. Skyped with the mother-in-law and skype chatted with our niece (she gets her camera for the computer on Wednesday). Jacob came over this afternoon to bottle beer that he and Curt brewed two weeks ago.
I caught up on some shows, had a yummy soup lunch and did some knitting.
There has been a lot of lounging and being lazy this weekend. I need and love those kind of weekends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Glad to know the vacuum works better than your old one.

Monday, February 22, 2010 4:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new vacuum sounds pretty jazzy! Glad that you enjoyed your weekend. It was good chatting with you on Sunday. Hugs -M

Monday, February 22, 2010 6:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home