Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I love the lazy weekends

This past weekend was a good weekend, lazy and relaxing--just how I like them.
I love ending my workweek with a yoga class. It is a great way to wind down after a hectic week. Curt and I watched The Hangover, which was hilarious ... again.
Saturday the regular two hours at the gym; a hair trim; a yummy hot cocoa at the local chocolate shop; some chores around the house; some knitting; then watching The Hurt Locker--good movie, different, can't quit explain it, definitely intense.
Sunday was another lazy day. Some napping was involved. I was supposed to go to the movies with a friend but she wasn't feeling well so we postponed.
I love the lazy weekends ... especially when the work week is busy and chaotic. My days are long with work and then hitting the gym.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed your lazy weekend! Grandma came for tacos on Sunday. We had a good time. Hope the rest of your week is good!
Hugs -M

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home