Thursday, February 11, 2010

Visiting the Bay Area


I worked at our South San Francisco office yesterday.
Usually my co-worker Melissa picks me up at a BART station and then drops me off. So much better than me trying to drive home over the bridge at rush hour. But last night she drove me into the city.
I met Curt at the Marriott. We headed to the sports bar for dinner. Karen (my British twin) and her boyfriend, Kash, joined us for dinner. After dinner we headed to the View Bar on the 39th floor. It is an amazing view, as you can see from the photo above.
We had a great time hanging out with the Brits. Good drinks, some hilarious conversation, a fun time.

Tonight (right now!!!) Mark (my cousin) and his wife, Suzy, are on a plane on the way here to visit us. I am really excited and can't wait to see them. I look forward to our weekend visit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a GREAT time with Mark and Suzy! Hugs -M

Monday, February 15, 2010 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home