Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm sorry ...

if anyone was offended by ... nah, just kidding. I hate when people apologize like that.
I am sorry for being a bad friend, wife, mama (to Joey), sister, daughter, etc. lately.
Work is seriously taking over. My hours at work are getting longer and longer and busier and busier. And it will likely be that way until at least the end of the year.
So if I don't e-mail you back right away, or don't return your call, possibly forget your birthday, ignore your IM or friend request (if I actually know you) don't be offended.
My company recently acquired another company. So that has kinda already thrown things into a spiral mess. There are lots of projects going on, too, some need to be done by the end of the year. Others will go into next year.
I feel so very grateful that I have a job. And even though I am working long hours and giving up a lot of free time I love my co-workers, I like my boss, I enjoy what I do, I am learning new things all the time and feel challenged.
So really, it's not you ... it's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home