Thursday, October 08, 2009

I am 34 today ...

and 35 tomorrow.
So far for me "getting older" doesn't bother me, even when the gray hairs starting coming in. At least now I feel like I am taking it all on gracefully. I am not saying it will stay that way.
I don't consider 30s or 40s or even 50s as old. (And really 60s isn't either.) So those of you who think you are "old" and still in your 20s, guess what? You aren't old!
I have to say the 30s have been the best years of my life. Yea, of course, I would like to be further along in my career and have more money and own a house, etc. But I feel pretty satisfied to how life is for me right now.
And hey, I still get carded once in awhile.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I have to agree, the 30's were really good. i learned a lot about myself and that is just so important. and yah!!! about getting carded. it means you took great care of yourself and you look fantastic!

and phooey to those who are in their 20's and think you are old! all i an say is "Ha!".

have a great bday!

alicia

Friday, October 09, 2009 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Jodie said...

I hope you had a great birthday.

Next year I turn 30. I'm glad to hear that it ain't so bad. (;

Friday, October 09, 2009 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger David Sasaki said...

Happy belated bday youngin'.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home