Thursday, October 01, 2009

What happened to summer?

It already feels like fall. That is my favorite time of year--here and in Arizona and Oregon, too. But usually September/October is summer in the Bay Area. I guess I was gone for part of summer. That's what I get.
You may be wondering what I have been up to the past few days. I am having a hell of a time transitioning back into my "normal life." I am pretty much tired all the time. Normally coming back from Europe isn't so hard on me. But this time it was easier going than coming back.
Last night was the first decent night of sleep I have gotten since I have been back. And I think the only reason was because it was aided by half a sleeping pill--prescribed by a doctor. I have been ready for bed the past few nights at like 8. That means I've got to shower, eat dinner and watch TV in the next hour before bed. HA!
Work has been so busy, too. I am working some long hours these days. Trying to catch up on what I missed and preparing for the new stuff and, for some reason, attending A LOT of meetings--a lot for me anyway. October means budget at work--ugh! And I have a few other projects I gotta get done this month.
Good night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always hard to get back into the swing of things after a long vacation. And then next week your ol' mom gets there! Looking forward to seeing you Thursday evening. Call you sunday. Hugs -M

Friday, October 02, 2009 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home