Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shower, sushi, bed and ...

... football. Yes, we are home.
It has been a long day ... We flew from Stuttgart to London--with a short layover, but we and our bags made it (that doesn't always happen when going through Terminal 5). London to SFO--a little more than 10 hours and I didn't sleep. But I did watch four movies: The Hangover--HIL-AR-I-OUS!; The Proposal--eh, chick flick; The Soloist--good and sad; and Angels and Demons--pretty good and exciting. I read the book at least 3 years ago so I had forgotten some stuff.
So I have taken a shower and I feel so clean--awwwww and the sushi has been ordered. I haven't had sushi in like three whole weeks! After sushi will be bed I think. And once we got home Curt turned on the football in HD and English--a few things we missed in the past couple of weeks.
Anyway, we had a great visit in Stuttgart with our friends and "family." Martin and Simone's girls' are beautiful. Lea is the beautiful little girl and Liv is the cutest little thing with this amazing smile and curly hair.
I will write more tomorrow (and upload pics) about our Stuttgart portion of the trip.
Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jodie said...

My favorite things after a big trip away from home are taking a shower in my own bathroom and sleeping in my bed!

Welcome back to the States. Sounds like you and Curt had an awesome time.

Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home