Sunday, September 20, 2009

One night in Vienna

Curt and I arrived in Vienna about 6 p.m. tonight. And at our hotel about 7. We got cleaned up and met David and Catherine for dinner and drinks.
We did a little walking around the city center. Had delicious dinner and beers (and wine). Had some great conversation--but we always do with those two.
After dinner we headed to the Bermuda Brau for a drink.
Then after that we said our goodbyes and headed back to our hotels.
Catherine is flying home tomorrow--Cambridge. And Curt and I have an 8:20 a.m. train to Munich. So no late crazy night for any of us. (Though 11:30 is late for me.)

Since I am in Vienna a mere 14 hours very few pics are being snapped. I will post "all" of them later--which is like, I don't know, 10. For now you get the four of us before we parted ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

great pic! hope you are having lots of fun!!1

Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look terrific! Did you have time to have some of the pastries there? Onto Germany now!
Hugs -M

Monday, September 21, 2009 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home