Monday, September 14, 2009

I am definitely not losing weight in Budapest

So tonight after Curt and I rested a bit at the hotel we went out for a walk and dinner. We found a restaurant called Rustico. They serve Hungarian and Italian food. We both decided to go Hungarian with pork dinners. Curt's came with paprika potatoes and mine came with veggies and polenta. Man, it was so good! And filing.
As I am writing this I am watching the MTV music video awards. I don't normally watch award shows of any kind. And I have to say the MTV VMA awards the worst of them. But I need something on in the background. The jokes are not funny and somewhat offensive. Taylor Swift just won for best female video or something like that and she was interrupted by Kanye West. KW said Beyonce had the best video. I found that rather rude of him. Even Beyonce seemed shocked by it. And then a TS didn't get to finish her speech. What a rude man! KW seems to pull crap all the time and then apologize later.
Anyway, enough of that. Tomorrow we are heading back to the public market and visiting the castle. Wednesday morning we head to Prague by train.I think the times of my blog are publishing Pacific time. We are 9 hours ahead (we will be the whole time we are away).
Here are a couple of pictures for your enjoyment:

Top: View of the castle; Middle: Me (Ann) drinking a beer at a cafe right by the Danube as the tram goes by; Bottom: Curt taking a sip of beer every time the train passed by at the cafe by the Danube.

Oh, a little side note. Our room at our hotel has a speaker in the bathroom so you can listen to the TV in there. It's kinda weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you will be having a GREAT time at all those cafes!!!!
Glad that you rested up so now you can enjoy your vacation. Wow...
sipping by the Danube! Hugs -M

Monday, September 14, 2009 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home