Friday, July 03, 2009

At the OAK airport

Sorry about the lack of posts. I have been extremely busy at work and I come home pretty much zonked.
Not that there has been much excitement going on lately anyway.
I do love that I am typing on my laptop in a bar at the Oakland airport via free wifi while having a Curveball. I was gonna link up to Pyramid. But this free wifi is making it difficult. Oh well.
(I am sitting right on front of the beer taps. Options are: an IPA; an amber ale; a Hefe; my Pyramid fave--Curveball, a blonde ale and a seasonal summer beer; and Bud Light and Budweiser. I don't understand why someone would come to a place like and have a Bud? And yes, I started my first beer this morning before 11 a.m.
Anyway, I am heading to Kansas City (then Albany) today to visit Curt's parents and his grandma. Curt is on the road on the way to Tahoe. He is excited to take the bike up in the new Subaru. Apparently at some of the ski places you can purchase a lift ticket and then ride or coast your bike down.
I have been slacking with the Go Fit Girl! lately, too. But that will change. I have another guest post coming on Tuesday for Guest Post Tuesday. Curt is working on a redesign. I have lots of ideas. Jen is helping me with some stuff, too. (Jen, I know we need to chat.) Anyway, good things are coming with Go Fit Girl! So thanks for all the support and your future support. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger David Sasaki said...

Glad to hear that Curt has the bike in working order again. Hey, OAK is coming up, huh? Free wi-fi, usb hubs, and good beer. All you could want before a flight.

Monday, July 06, 2009 3:13:00 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

And apparently OAK is the No. 1 ranked airport when it comes to on-time flights. Go figure.

Monday, July 06, 2009 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home