Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let's go A As!

Damn it! I have hiccups!

Anyway, that is not what I was going to blog about ...
Went to the As game with Cyrus & Becky, Monica & Malcolm, Angie & Joe, and Curt, too.
It was $2 night, $1 hot dogs, and As vs. Giants.
Curt and I left and it was 6-1 Giants. Curt is now watching the USA/Spain soccer match. And he doesn't know who won. He is in the cone of silence.
Anyway, I met Curt outside the ballpark, soon after that Becky & Cyrus and Angie & Joe joined us and then Monica and Malcolm with the burrito orders. Everyone ordered a burrito but me. When I think ballgame I don't think burrito. I think hot dog, nachos, even a burger. I had two hot dogs. The $1 dogs are pretty little.
It was fun hanging out with the gang. That is a good group. We always have fun together.

Me in my As shirt for my team. Second pic is my second drink and last of the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

wow they have to-go margaritas?? cool!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home