Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look at our garden squash grow ... and other things, too

I tried to post this earlier but was having picture issues. So trying again. (Posted 8:38 p.m. Thursday.)

The squash in our garden has been growing beautifully and quickly. The plants took off and have been getting so big we fear they will take over our whole garden plot.
Before getting in the car this morning I got a good look and decided to take a pic with the phone. Man, the squash are really doing very well.

This is a pic of the squash I took tonight. Don't they look just beautiful?

Tomato plants are getting bigger. And I noticed one of the chili plants has really shot up. Our broccoli leaves are coming in nicely--and those were planted from seed.
When I got home tonight Curt told me that one of our tomato plants had a tomato. Schweet!

Here is a little tomato. Isn't he cute?

Broccoli is looking good. Picture directly above is our radishes and carrots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your garden looks GREAT! Yes, that little tomato is very cute! Hugs -M

Friday, June 19, 2009 1:53:00 PM  
Anonymous jodie said...

Very nice.

I have two huge tomato plants that have been flowering. But still no tomatoes. ):

Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home