Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy, lazy bum

My laziness on the weekends is becoming more of a norm lately.
Saturday morning I woke up with a tummy ache--so I didn't go to the gym and put myself through the normal 2 hours of torture. And soon after I decided not to go to the gym I became very sleepy and took a nap.
But Saturday I did go to the grocery, visit Subaru on some paperwork issues, and clean the house. Also about 6 p.m. I started preparing dinner for our guests, Jim & Jennifer.
We had a good visit with our good friends, who we hadn't seen in way too long. We think the last time they were over here was Halloween. Oh wait, no, they were here for Thanksgiving. Oh, and now that I think of it we hung out with them the day after Christmas. But still, that is waaaaay too long.
Sunday I woke up, watched Dangerous Liaisons. Can you believe I had never seen it before? OK, if you are totally gonna pretend you are someone else it is a lot easier to get the girl (polite term used here) than if you are just your charming (another polite term) self. It was an interesting movie. But it also kinda pissed me off--the way people (OK, women) were treated.
Anyway ...
Yesterday was spent, napping, watching TV and movies, snacking, lounging, a little knitting, etc.
Today I have a work training session at the Claremont Resort--near our house. So I will be working from home this afternoon.
I must close so I can get dressed and head out there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jodie said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home