Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Homegrown carrots and a few radishes


Last night Curt pulled some of the garden carrots and radishes. Our carrots are much better this year. They are bigger and they taste pretty good. Last year they were tiny and tasted like wood.
When we were showing our garden off to friends the other day we noticed one of our chili plants has a chili growing!
Our pineapple has taken and new little green shoots are growing out of the top. Two more years and we will have fruit. Woo-hoo!

Alicia wrote a guest post for Go Fit Girl! Check it out.

I have never watched the show. But I have to say I am so glad to hear that Jon & Kate are going on hiatus!!!! I am so tired of those people. I have no sympathy for either of those two people. I am not a huge fan of the fact that they purposely had so many freakin' kids. And then they display that on TV and exploit their children for the sake of money. Those poor kids are going to be in therapy forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I love that you are growing pineapples!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home