Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm still around

I haven't blogged in the past few days because ...
I was at a training seminar all day Tuesday. I was learning about drafting contracts, along with my friend and co-worker Amy. It was really informative and I learned a lot. The teacher was really good, taught well and was funny. Gotta have that when you are discussing legalese.
Yesterday at work I was crazy busy and exhausted along with a headache most of the day. But despite all that yesterday was like Christmas Day in the Legal department. Our new paralegal, Melissa, started. We are so HAPPY to have her here!!!!
We also picked Kris Kringle names, which I am in charge of. I picked someone I really like. Gotta hit Michaels for some yarn (to make her a scarf) and some other fun goodies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed the training seminar. Happy that your new paralegal has started working!
Hugs -M

Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home