Monday, December 08, 2008

Steve Madden, I want my money back

So on a recent trip to Tootsies I bought some Steve Madden tights. Big mistake. I went to yoga this morning and got dressed at the gym. By the time I got to work one side already had a run in it. About an hour later the second side has a run. Seriously, Target tights all the way. I knew better, but wasn't sure when I would be at Target again.

Good weekend

I started off my weekend on Friday evening with a wonderful yoga class. When I got home Curt and I decided to head out for sushi dinner. And we didn't go to our regular place--different sushi restaurant, one we can walk to and is pretty good.
Saturday gym in the morning, spin; abs/core; body conditioning. Then after I came home Curt and I headed out to get our Christmas tree.
The tree is all pretty and decorated. I promise to take a pic soon.
Sunday back to the gym, just on the elliptical. Then I had a facial at the day spa. Microdermabrasion facial. It was interesting. The only part that really sucked was when they remove your blackheads. Everything is all nice and wonderful and then this bright light turns on and someone is scrapping something and pressing on your nose really hard. (I think it is this.) Man, it hurts something fierce. But afterward your nose is all nice and pretty.
Curt's buddy Ryan just moved to town and doesn't have his car yet. So those two went to lunch and then Target. I stayed home and watched Lifetime and worked on holiday cards.

4 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i've only gotten a facial once, and there was no scraping or pain (although it does sound cleansing)... maybe because mine was a "destress" facial (?).

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the magazine designers here told me about a facial where they did the pore-scraping thing, and she also said it was really painful.

I think I'll stick with massages.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 5:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're getting a great
work out these days. Keep up the good job! Hugs -M

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

you should have had them gat you new tights when they went to target. :o)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home