Monday, December 01, 2008

Bummer!

When my alarm went off at 6:15 this morning I so wanted to go back to bed. (I was also having a dream that Kate was in labor. But that isn't the case, the last time I checked her Facebook status anyway.) But I got up and got ready for yoga. I get to the gym and class was canceled! Argh! I didn't have the right supplies to do elliptical and then shower. So I just changed and came to work early.

Our weekend was nice and relaxing.
On Friday I did go to Michaels (which wasn't crazy when I was there) and then the gym for a workout. Once I got home I was very tired and napped throughout the day.
Saturday I went to my spin class, then abs/core and body conditioning. Came home, showered, and headed off for my haircut. I also ran a few errands in the neighborhood. Went to Tootsies and spent my birthday gift certificates there on some shoes!
Sunday I went on a charity walk with Mia and Lexi and Cooper. Todd and their friend Marcello ran the 10K. Mia, the kids and I walked the 5K. It was a lot of fun and for a great cause--Toys for Tots.
I got home from the walk about 10:45 and at about 11:15 zonked out on the couch. I took about a 2-hour nap.
I did get our outdoor Christmas lights up over the weekend, wrapped most Christmas presents, finished knitting 2 more gifts, just one to go.
We are planning on getting our tree Sunday. When we decorate the tree I will put up the rest of our decorations.

Here is my little Christmas tree at work. Along with stockings hung for all the Legal people, including our new paralegal, who will start next week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas already? I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

I'm impressed that you are already wrapping presents. I am way behind this year.

Monday, December 01, 2008 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

What do you mean Christmas already?
I don't shop after Thanksgiving, I repeat, I don't shop after Thanksgiving. For many reasons, crowds make me anxious, so I try to avoid. I have to send most of our gifts and I don't want to pay more for shipping than what the gift is worth.
It is less stressful if you have your shopping done ahead of time.
I have one gift to finish and just Curt's gifts to buy--which will likely be all online purchases.
And I find that I spend less money if I plan ahead.
Plus, I make a lot of my gifts--gotta start that early.

Monday, December 01, 2008 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I am my mother's daughter.

Monday, December 01, 2008 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

thanks for dreamin about me! keep it up. baby is slow poke

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your cubicle is already more decorated than my entire house will be ...

I hear ya about weaving in the ends.

Oh, and can I just say? Scarves, it turns out, are incredibly boring to knit. I think the next one will have to involve cabling just to keep me awake.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home