Friday, October 24, 2008

We're in Tucson

Curt and I left Oakland this morning for warm and sunny Tucson. Our anniversary had to land on the same weekend as homecoming. (We are celebrating our 5th anniversary here at the Arizona Inn, where we got married.)
Oh well. Everything has been smooth so far. 
Once Curt and I checked in we had a nice lunch sitting outside, enjoying the weather and wearing shorts. I rarely ever get to wear shorts. 
After lunch, back to our room to relax. Some napping. Now we are just hanging out. Not sure yet where we are gonna eat dinner.
Tomorrow we plan on doing some lounging at the pool and then going out for dinner. 
The plan is to do some lounging and relaxing and just enjoying ourselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Woooo! Say hi to Lute Olson for me. :<

I miss Tucson. Will you visit Grandpa and Aunt Gen?

Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home