Thursday, October 23, 2008

Road Rage

So road rage is really nothing to laugh about. But last night on the way home the guy behind me was having a fit and I was watching him in my mirror quite entertained.

After work I headed to Target. Getting there was no problem. But there was a huge accident on the 880 early yesterday morning and everyone having to go south that way had to find a different way home. Which meant the other freeways and city streets were crowded. I found a decent route to get me home. It took some time but not as much time if I had taken a more regular route.

For about 10 mins there was a guy behind me with total road rage. He was just yelling to himself, out the window, if we had to stop to let someone cross the street, if we had to stop at a light. I was highly entertained watching him in my rear view mirror. At one point he was in front of me. I was so tempted to bump him to give him a bigger riot. But I decided that wouldn't be a good idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

dave had a similar experience yesterday. he said he wished he'd had a taser to point right between the guy's eyes. nice. :)

did you see the thing about john mccain's brother's road rage? it's all caught on a 911 tape. kind of funny, in a sad way.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home