Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A little bit less of a pain in the neck

My neck is a lot better today. I slept much better and whenever I needed to roll over it wasn't painful. Wow!
Yesterday I left work a little early and went home and iced the neck. Before I got in bed I microwaved this cool neck pillow that Curt's mom made me for Christmas last year. It has rice and lavendar and something else in it. It holds heat well and for a long time. I fell asleep with the pillow around my neck. So for part of the night I rested in the position I should be. At some point I had to sleep on my stomach--bad I know--so I had to toss the neck pillow aside.
I am hoping I feel up to yoga tomorrow morning. I think I will be OK. I will just have to take care when we turn our necks in certain poses.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

you have me hooked on facebook — i have been following along there so much that i forgot to check your blog to see how you're doing!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

your neck.. my back - and none of those special pillows help me at all. I remember when I was pregnant I actually bought one of those giant snake pillows!!!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home