Monday, June 23, 2008

So hard to get up this morning

Today I could not get out of bed. So I skipped yoga. Curt didn't want to get up either. I did an informal poll at work and it sounds like others had problems getting up, too.
And we decided it was the weather. It was (and still is) so cold this morning. Last week it was so nice and warm. Sometimes a little too warm (like on Saturday). When you don't have A/C and no ceiling fans it can get uncomfortable in the 90s.
We had a pretty lazy weekend. But I needed it after my whirlwind weekend before. :)
Last night we had dinner at Mia, Todd, Lexie and Coop's house. Fajitas were super yummy. Here is a pic of Coopie and me:
Don't you just love his smile? And he is so cute. He really likes Curt. He was kinda hanging on him and hugging his arm last night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy Coop!

Monday, June 23, 2008 9:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid is a party waiting to happen. :-)

Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home