Monday, July 07, 2008

Pain in the neck

So I musta slept on my neck weird Saturday night/Sunday morning. Thing is I felt fine when I woke up yesterday. And about 2 hours into my day my neck hurt. I thought for sure it would feel better today. Nope. I slept horribly. Everytime I wanted to move or roll over it was a real chore.
I did some research online this morning and found out I should be icing my neck, not putting heat on it like I had been yesterday.
So I iced it this morning. Came into work a little late. I am feeling a lot better. But it still hurts. My boss was surprised that I came in. I had a few meetings scheduled that I didn't want to miss or resked. So I will likely leave early today and rest again.
Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

You might be able to get a massage out of it!

Be glad you aren't Miranda and your best friend's boyfriend has to rescue you (naked!) off the bathroom floor! : )

Monday, July 07, 2008 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

LOL! Oh yea, that would suck.
Oooh, maybe I will have to make an appt for this weekend for a massage. What a great excuse and idea! Thanks.

Monday, July 07, 2008 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

That was a SATC reference, I take it? hehe

Hope your neck is doing better.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:46:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yup, SATC reference.
Almost everything in real life can related back to SATC.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

One time I had a massage with the hot rocks (does it have a special name??) and the masseuse placed the rocks in special places like the base of my neck and the base of my spine. It was amazing. I bet it would feel great on your injured neck!

Thought of you today because I just got home from spinning. Love it!!!!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I know, I know (Curt!) special places sounds funny but I didn't know how else to phrase it! : )

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

ha! that last one was funny... is it bad that i was thinking the same thing? :)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home