Tuesday, June 24, 2008

UGG! COLD!

I left work a little early yesterday for my eye appt. Yup, gotta keep checking on those contacts. I got home and changed into jeans and I was gonna wear sandals. But it was cold outside--60s. Yes, that is cold. So I actually wore my UGGs. Who would think you need those in the summer? Only in the Bay Area.
Remember that my doc changed my contacts to a little bit bigger size? Which has been great for my peripheral vision. But he noticed that my right contact is sticking to my eye, and that isn't good. So he ordered a slightly different shaped contact to see if that one will work. So whenever that one comes in I will go in and try that one out. Keep your fingers crossed. Worse comes to worse and I go back to the smaller contact in my right eye. I would rather not. But we'll see.
I also had my eyes dilated. Haven't had that done in many years. My plan was when I got home I would work from home for a couple of hours--since I had to leave work at 2:20. Well, I got to the computer and I could barely see. I realized that working was out of the question. So I vegged on the couch with my sunglasses on and a movie to watch. When Curt came home I was still sporting my shades.

This is me at home wearing my shades inside the house for like 4 1/2 hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a movie star! But what do you expect from your mother!Leaving tomorrow. And that Coopie sure is a cute little guy!
Hugs -M

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home