Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where has the day gone?

It is almost 3 p.m. I can't believe it.
Still in training mode with our new admin. I feel like she is doing a great job learning. But in training I am doing very little of my patent work. I am not even at my desk very often. I hope to be more into it next week. I worked from home yesterday afternoon and got a lot done. It was great.
Actually tomorrow it will start slowing down around here at work. Most people are attending ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology)--the biggest Oncology conference in the world. So hopefully it will quiet down the rest of this week and beginning of next and I can really get into my patent work.

And I am so tired today. What is the deal?

Oh, so today in yoga we had a sub. Class starts at 7:15. Around 7:20 the five of us were wondering where he was. So I went to the front desk to inquire. Hans told me he would call Ame. (Very yoga-like, eh?) Hans comes to tell us the sub thought class started at 7:30. Fine, no biggie. But he still doesn't show up until 7:45!!!!!! At that point three others left. Most of us were just doing our own yoga anyway. I decided to do sun salutations until about 8. Ame's style was different--but good, different. But I was annoyed that he was so late and not that apologetic about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home