Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF

Seriously, this has been a long week. Still doing a lot of training with the new admin. But she is smart and bright. So I am not worried at all about her picking things up. I didn't realize how much I actually did until I had to teach someone EVERYTHING.
And yea!!!! for 3-day weekends. Never had those in the news business. Curt and I are flying to Tucson tonight. A second-cousin of mine (remember I have a HUGE Mexican family) is getting married tomorrow.
Luckily it doesn't appear that it will be blistering hot while we are there. When I moved to Oregon I came home for a visit in June and vowed to never return in summer. (HA! I ended up moving back and to Phx--the asphalt capital of the world.) And I am actually going to Phx next month for a long weekend. Why couldn't the SATC movie come out in November???
Anyway, I am rambling. Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i am looking forward to satc weekend already! the movie looks good :)

Friday, May 23, 2008 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Too bad you weren't in Tucson last weekend! Casey was there for his niece's law school graduation.

See you next month! I can't wait!!

Friday, May 23, 2008 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home