Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not sold yet

Over the weekend I started watching the first season of The Wire. Many, many people have told me how good it is. Casey told me that it is better than The Sopranos. And he and I loved The Sopranos.
After the first epsiode I was thinking, eh. But I remembered how I wasn't too excited about the first episode of The Sopranos. I decided to give The Wire a few more episodes before I decide.
The first disc of The Wire has 3 episodes. And it is just OK. Not bad, not super great, decent. So my Wired fan friends, when am I gonna be engrossed? I have decided to watch the first season. But it aint as great as I have been hearing. So what is the deal?

Broccoli

I NEED to post pics of our broccoli. We "plucked" our first broccoli sprouts? or heads? What are they called? Anyway, they are pretty tasty. The broccoli grows super fast. I read that homegrown broccoli won't get as big as the store bought. She we plucked ours over the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Casey talks all the time that it was, without a doubt, the best show on television. He'll be excited to hear that you are watching it.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home