Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congratulations to Curt

Give a big ol' applause to Curt. He was recently promoted at Macworld (IDG). He has been a good and hardworking online managing editor for a little more than three years. And he is now senior Web producer. Woot! Woot! You can read the details on his blog.

Contact update

Wore those suckers for a whole 12 hours yesterday (that is the max I can wear them right now). Once I took them out I rubbed my eyes like crazy. Bad I know, but dang! It felt good! Slowly but surely the contact wearing is getting easier. It still isn't super wonderful. But it's better. I am still lame and have some issues getting them in my eyeballs. It's kinda tricky. But popping them out I have pretty much aced.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific news about Curt's new position. Both of you are doing so well in your jobs! Hugs -M

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yay Curt!!!!!! wooo hooooo!!!

hey - I don't know if you saw my twitter, but Faith got your postcard and she just LOVED it. She wanted to call you, but I know how much people love rambling toddlers.. so I just transcribed.

Anyway, thank you for thinking of her. That is so sweet.. She's really looking forward to meeting you. She thinks she already has.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home