Thursday, May 29, 2008

$4.22

So gas has jumped from $4.17 to $4.22 in less than 24 hours. Good thing I live pretty close to work.

Many people have commented that there was a lot of drinking while we were in England and Ireland. Well, we were in England and Ireland. Those people gotta do something when it is dark and gloomy outside. And Curt and I wanted to partake in the traditions. :)

Poor Joey is at the vet today getting his teeth cleaned. He may also have to get some extractions. I am hoping he doesn't--since that will just add to the already enormous bill. I had to pull his food at 9 p.m. Usually I feed him before I go to bed so he doesn't wake me up wanting food. So you can guess that last night I was woken up a lot. And a lot of jumping on my stomach. Ugh! He will be all done around 5:30 tonight. Times like these are always a little stressful on Mama and Joey. I am sure Joey will blog about his experience later.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

OK, here are pics from our weekend in Tucson. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey ann, i have been following your gas price postings lately. it makes me wonder, have you thought of riding a bike to work? i do it about 3 days a week (during the dry season) and i think you and i have a similar commute. i love it.

also, i came across this nice summary of why expensive gas is such a complicated problem! hope you like it -- http://tinyurl.com/4tfsxo.

anyway, just a couple of thoughts. hope you're well!

-dan

Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hi Dan,

Well, I don't have a bike. I think I would be scared to ride to work. Those drivers are nuts. And I am not exactly the most coordinated person.
But I think that is a great idea. The link you have doesn't work. Can you resend? I would like to read that.
Thanks.

~Ann

Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are quickly nearing $4 a gallon here.

I was looking at the photos and I'm like, Ann's not wearing her glasses! Duh. I forgot about the contacts. (: You look great. I hope they are fitting better.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmm, that's no good. let's try again:

http://tinyurl.com/4z4t49

and here's the original link:
http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2008/05/29/price_of_gasoline/

Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice necktie on Curt!

Monday, June 02, 2008 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home