Sunday, April 27, 2008

We're in London

So we got to London safe and sound. Our flight went fine--uneventful. Except for the crazy lady sitting in front of me. At one point during the night I got up to go to the bathroom. On the way back I stepped on her foot. I apologized and she said, Watch it! God damn it! I said nothing back. But I figure if you are hanging out in the aisle you deserve to get your foot stepped on mean lady! The crazy thing is we had to pay for booze. I thought all international flights had free booze. I guess not with United. We did with British Airways and Air France. Oh well. Movie after movie played so I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, I am Legend and parts of Becoming Jane. I didn't get a lot of sleep. So I am pretty tired right now. It's almost 5 p.m. here. So probably do a little more walking around, have some dinner, shower and hit the sack.
Before we went on our first walk I went into my backpack to get my brand new, never worn, bought just for this trip North Face windbreaker. Um, I couldn't find it. I think I left it on the plane. And I never got to wear it! I hope whoever finds it enjoys it. Maybe that mean lady took it. I did bring a rain coat. But I am pissed that I already lost my cute purple windbreaker. Oh well. I guess more important things could have gotten lost.
Check back for updates.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Ann, do you think you left your jacket at home?

Monday, April 28, 2008 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Anon? Who are you? Nope, I know I brought it with me. I remember shoving it into my backpack at the airport and then I had it sitting on top of my back pack on the floor of the plane.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S ALONZO. THE REPONSE WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE MY NAME. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME.

Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home