Friday, April 04, 2008

Are we gonna do the taco?

In my last post I talked about how there was a stabbing done by Joey to Curt.
Both Steff and Aaron recommended the "taco method," where you wrap your fur baby up in a towel and they can't squirm too much and stab and you can apply torture.
So I had the towel out last night. I was gonna get Joey into it. I pretended like all was normal. But he KNEW something was up. He kept running from me. So I gave up and jumped in the shower.
Later in the evening Curt said, OK, Ann. (Meaning he had Joey.) I yell out, Are we gonna do the taco?
Nope, we still decided to do it the old fashioned way. Curt has learned how to set Joey down so there is no longer any stabbing of the lip.
This, of course, is no dis' to the taco method.

Phoenix

This evening Curt and I are heading to Phoenix for ... Erica and Casey's wedding tomorrow!!!! We are very excited. And we get to see lots of our friends, too. Should be a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

None of this new-age 'Taco' crap for us. We're a frontier household. We can handle a chunk out of the lip every once in a while.

You Oregon hippies.

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home