Monday, January 21, 2008

Opt out

So Ed messaged me a Web site you can sign up on and opt out of getting all of those annoying credit card applications. Sounds good to me.

So some people have today off. I don't. But I can't complain. Onyx gave me the week off between Christmas and New Year's. That was very generous. Last night as I was falling asleep Curt said something to me along the lines of, HAHA, you have to work tomorrow. Now that wasn't very nice! I made sure not to rub it in when I had 11 whole days off. Anyway, I hope he is washing that huge pile of dishes in the kitchen.

Today would have been a nice day to be home, in my jammies, cozy under a warm blanket watching movies. The weather has turned yuck again. Cold, dark and rainy. Bleh!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

bummer you have to work. me too. but still in jammies and beating head against the wall with tax crap. it can't decide here whether to be sunny or cloudy. but not cold. going to sign up for that website!

Monday, January 21, 2008 9:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Curt has all that laundry done! Have a good day! -M

Monday, January 21, 2008 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home