Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy shredding

I got a new shredder today at the office supply store. I love those stores. I could spend a lot of time and a lot of money in one. Actually, I spent a lot today. Anyway, our old shredder was on its last leg. This new one is pretty fancy. I have been working on shredding like a year's worth of stuff and I am not joking. Discover sends us applications to us way too often. Stop mailing us the applications, we don't like and don't want your card.
Had a kinda lazy weekend. Yesterday I made a new chicken recipe I found on someone's blog. I revamped it a tad and it came out really good. I liked it. Curt and I watched the first season, first disc of the Extras last night. I am not a big fan of British humor, but I like this show. It's funny.
Our spare room/office is a complete mess. So I have been working on it today. Shredding, throwing stuff away, rearranging. It still has a ways to go. But at least I got it started.
I hit the gym this morning and I have to say there were a lot less people there. It was nice. Hopefully things are back to normal and I can have whatever machine I want when I get there and my regular spot in yoga class.

Ollie's birthday weekend pics are right here. I have finally posted pics from my Phoenix trip last weekend. I took video of Ollie, too. But I am having issues getting that to post. I will try later or maybe ask that Web-savvy husband of mine for help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

yay for shredders! i like to shred for some reason.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

I guess you realize that there is a website that you can go to and "opt out" of receiving credit card offers, etc. It takes it about 6 weeks to 2 months for it to kick in, but since I did it, we have quit receiving all that crap.

Monday, January 21, 2008 6:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home