Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ollie!

Today Oliver turns 1. What a happy time for Oliver and Robert and Leah.


I didn't see the little guy today. But I will spend some time with him tomorrow.
Today was knitting and brunch with my girlfriends. It was so fun. I wish I was here to knit with them more. I love all my friends in Phoenix. But that is really the only thing about Phoenix that I miss. Well, I do miss having a house with lots of space, storage and a pool.
There has been talk of me coming back when the Sex and the City movie comes out. We started off as the Sex and the City girls. We would watch the shows together and have pizza and drink beer. The group first started as Leah, Erica and me, which the three of us were already friends. Then slowly we added girls to the group. And now it has expanded to a knitting group. Kate and I are the only non-regulars these days. :(
In a little while I am heading to George and Dragon to eat, drink and hang out with more friends. I have been really lucky and already spent a good amount of time with my friends. It has already been a great visit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie is soooo cute! Happy Birthday! Glad that you are having fun. Annie,I liked your 2007 reflections. Hugs -M

Monday, January 14, 2008 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home