Thursday, January 17, 2008

You'll be drunk and scared

That is a quote from one of the Brit's we were hanging out with tonight. It was in reference to some sort of music festival or something.
Anyway, this week has been Macworld Expo. Curt has been super busy at work and attending many interesting and cool parties in the evenings. The other night he saw Devo.
Tonight a big group hung out at 21st Amendment. I got there a little before 6. (When I got into the city I went to T-Mobile to check out some phone possibilities. The one I found online that I liked I couldn't get the damn thing to turn on. The one Curt is eyeballing I might like more than "mine." But I don't really know since "mine" wouldn't even turn on.)
Anyway, saw our old Salem buddy Jen and her sister, Holly. Some other friends were there, Jacob and Cyrus. Saw many of Curt's co-workers and met some new people--esp. the Macworld UK people. They were a ton of fun--a total crack up. And they are planning on showing us a good time when we are in England in April.
Anyway, I am super tired and must crash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

Mark - the Macworld UK editor - sends this update:

Thanks for a great night out. We really enjoyed it.

Wimborne Folk Festival is the name of the place. I've attached some photos i found at strollingguides.co.uk

Christianity was something that happened to other people in Wimborne.It's the Wicker Man brought to life. And the Cider is so strong it's hallucinogenic.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home